Cheap Clothes Rule / Fashion and Style Blog











{November 22, 2010}   Value clothing – an update

 

When we set up Cheap Clothes Rule, we didn’t know that one day they actually would rule. But since we don’t exactly live in times of financial decadence, people have been won over to the simple fact that style doesn’t have to cost hundreds of pounds.

A survey we read a while back said that 70% of British people love a bargain. Hmm, where are the other 30% then? I’ll bet most of them are now in the bargain loving category since those stats were released.

One of the biggest things in the world of cheap clothes has been the way that style is now part of the equation – you can cut down on the expense without cutting down on style. You can see this is the case when a lot of famous people no longer favour expensive labels so much as simple good design and on trend styling.

It will be interesting to see what sells this Christmas in terms of the different things that are on offer style wise, bit one thing’s for sure – cheap clothes are going to rule this Yule.

 



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

et cetera
%d bloggers like this: